Gift Cards… the perfect answer to that old problem…
Don’t know what to buy for Christmas? 🎁🎄 Or a birthday present? 🎁 Or maybe a leaving gift? 🎁
Why not buy a loved one or a friend one of our Gift Cards! Starting from just €15 up to any value that works for you. Our Gift Cards can be used as part payment towards a holiday or as full payment for a holiday
Our Drive and Survive fishing is only €250 per person per week, so a Gift Card towards a week’s fishing could be a perfect present.
How to Order
To order (or enquire), please contact us via email with the following information:
- Your name
- Name of person you are buying for
- The value you’d like to spend
- Any questions you may have
How to Pay
We prefer payment by bank transfer but we can arrange payment by card if needed (although a 1.5% charge will apply as we have to pay this to the provider). A receipt will be provided.
Once your payment and all necessary information has been received, the Gift Card will be emailed to the you. You can then either, print it to present as a gift, or, forward the email to the giftee for printing.
- Our Gift Cards must be registered us by the person named on the Gift Card within 60 days of the purchase date. They cannot be used by another person.
- The holiday must be booked within 24 months of the purchase date. The holiday does not have to be taken within those 24 months. For example, with a card purchased on 10 December 2021, the holiday could actually be in July 2024, but it must be booked by 10 December 2023.
Our full Gift Card Terms and Conditions are shown below along with an example of our Gift Card.
This is an Example Gift Card and will not be accepted as valid. All our Gift Cards are securely logged by us and are identifiable
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gift cards must be registered by the person named on the Gift Card within 60 days of the purchase date stated on the Gift Card. After this date the card has no value.
- Registration is to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating name, Gift Card number, and your telephone number (in case we need to contact you). Also see No 9 below.
- Upon registration we will reply with a unique code that you must provide when using the Gift Card towards a holiday. The card is invalid without the unique code.
- Holiday to be Booked by: This is 24 months from the purchase date. This is not the date of the holiday, just the date the booking must be made by. After this date the card has no value. The holiday does not have to be taken within those 24 months. For example, with a card purchased on 10 December 2021, the holiday could actually be in July 2024, but it must be booked by 10 December 2023.
- Gift Cards can be used as part payment towards, or full payment of, a holiday with Les Ravalières.
- If a Gift Card is used as part payment towards a deposit, the outstanding deposit value is payable within 7 days in accordance with our standard terms and conditions. An invoice will be provided showing payment made, deposit balance due, final balance due and payment dates.
- Once the holiday is booked our standard terms and conditions will apply and all documentation with be provided.
- Gift Cards can be used against a Drive & Survive holiday, a Gite Only holiday, or a Gite and Lake Exclusive holiday.
- Gift Cards can also be used to purchase quality bait from Les Ravalières whilst on your fishing holiday. If you are already booked with us, please advise us of this when registering your card by stating when you are coming.
- To book your holiday please contact us by email to email@example.com with your preferred dates. Calendars on our website are kept as up do date as possible so do check there first.
- Each Gift Card can only be used once.
- Gift Cards are not transferable to another person.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable, and any unused portion has no cash value and is non-refundable.
- The value of the Gift Card is in Euros.
Please remember that we are a family run business and realise that there are always exceptions and things that go wrong. If you have any questions, please contact us so we can talk.