An optional food package is available for customers. All dishes are homemade on site using quality seasonal and local produce as much as possible.
The food package will consist of a wide variety of dishes, depending on the season and availability of produce. We prefer to provide what you like so please talk to us.
We would like to provide something a little bit different for breakfast instead of the usual fry-up, we are in France after all 🙂 but if you just can’t do without the traditional English breakfast or have a specific favourite, let us know and we’ll do what we can to accommodate. Breakfast choice needs to be cooked or continental for all the group. Dinners are the same for all the group too.
So we thought we’d offer the following breakfast options served at your swim, the gite or at the facilities, around 09.00 hrs (this is flexible):
- A bacon, sausage, egg crusty baguette, or bacon and cheese, or ham and cheese toasted croissants, with a cup of tea or coffee
- A selection of pastries (eg croissant, pain au chocolat, pain au raisin), ham and cheese slices, warm hard-boiled eggs, yogurt and tea or coffee
- A fry-up of bacon (home made), sausages (French), eggs, tomatoes and baked beans with toast or baguette plus tea or coffee.
Examples for evening meal are:
- Roast chicken
- Pulled pork burgers
- Chicken breasts in white wine or tomato sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Pork chops with mushroom sauce
- Chicken nuggets
- Turkey/chicken curry
- Chicken, ham & leek pie
- Caesar salad or similar
- Pan fried cod
- All evening meals are served with either chips, wedges, potatoes, rice or pasta with fresh vegetables, and/or salad and lots of fresh crusty local bread. Also included is a beer or jug of cider or carafe of wine. Soft drinks also available.
Dessert examples (dependent on season) are:
- Key lime pie
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Lemon tart
- Fresh fruit salad
- Mini chocolate pudding
- Bread and butter pudding
- Bakewell tart
- All served with ice cream, cream or custard
This package will cost €160* per person based on a 7 day stay, cash in euros payable on arrival. On the morning of departure there will be either a simple continental breakfast or beans on toast, eggs on toast available, served around 08.00 hrs at the gite or facilities (depending on rental package).
Any food allergies or specific dietary requirement must be notified at the time of booking this package. Please note that we cannot guarantee a nut free cooking environment. Check out some of our food here
*price subject to change due to inflation
If you are interested in a food package, please email us and we can provide more information and discuss your requirements.